Course Objectives: Participants will learn and demonstrate skills and knowledge of emergency ultrasonography through didactics and hands-on practice of point-of-care techniques.
Target Audience: Any clinician who is interested in the use of point-of-care ultrasound to evaluate emergency and critical ill patients.
- Lectures and Hands on instruction by expert emergency ultrasound faculty and fellows from over 6 hospitals in New England;
- In depth hands on instruction with diagnostic and procedural ultrasound;
- Core content and review of the basics - Scanning Method, FAST, Chest Wall, Renal, Gallbladder, Aorta;
- Vascular Access - central line and peripheral line access;
- Nerve Blocks;
- Lectures on Shock Ultrasound/Emergency Echocardiography/Soft Tissue and Musculoskeletal Ultrasound.
Cancellations will be refunded the full registration fee until December 7, 2018. Cancellations will not be accepted after this date.